We are dreaming of and preparing for another amazing ski season in 2020/21. We hope you are too! Whistler, Verbier & Val d’Isere resorts were open and running over the summer and are doing everything possible to deliver the world class ski experience they are known for.
However, the Covid 19 Coronavirus has clearly led to travel uncertainty and we cannot ignore that. We want to reassure you that you can book a trip with ALLTRACKS with TOTAL confidence, so that if Covid 19 means we cancel your trip or if travel is restricted from your country (wherever you happen to be based) to Canada, Switzerland or France, you will receive an immediate cash refund or you can choose one of our other programmes.
- Reduced Deposit: £50 for bookings made in October. Refundable up to 8 weeks before travel.
- Easy to Cancel/Change: What to cancel or make a change? Just call us and we will action the refund immediately or change your booking to another course – whatever you prefer.
- Delayed Balance Payments: Final Balance only due 8 weeks before travel
- ATOL & ABTOT Bonded: Complete financial security for every booking.
- Covid-19 Refund Promise: If things change and we have to cancel your trip and/or travel is restricted from your country to the course destination (Canada Switzerland or France), you will receive a cash refund straight away (no vouchers) or you can choose another course.
Obviously we hope the world will be back to normal in time for the 2021/22 ski season. However, for extra peace of mind, you can secure your place on a 2021/22 ski trip with a FULLY REFUNDABLE £50 deposit. Refundable for any reason even if you just change your mind.
Please call us anytime on +44 (0)1794 301 777 if you would like to discuss any of the issues here. We hope to ski or snowboard with you soon.