2 Week Off Piste Ski Course
31 March 2018 - 14 April 2018
A two week off piste ski course showcasing the best terrain at Whistler while working on your off piste technique. Following our training formula, we combine deliberate coaching where you will work on specific aspects of your skiing with higher tempo sessions.
You will receive 8 days of ski coaching, both morning and afternoon, plus two days of the Canadian Avalanche Association AST Level 1 course. It is a busy program, but you will leave with your skiing transformed and hopefully having enjoyed some of the best powder of you life.
- Small Coaching Groups of 6 per Coach
- Well-Located Accommodation
- ALLTRACKS Training Formula
- AST1 Avalanche Skills Included
- Approx 10% On-Piste / 90% Off-Piste
- Minimum Ability Required: AT Level 3 (View)