2 Week Off Piste Snowboard Course
25 February 2017 - 11 March 2016
The ALLTRACKS two week off piste snowboard course is the ultimate fortnight of riding. Not only will your technique be radically improved, allowing you to ride steeper, more challenging terrain with confidence, you will also enjoy the best snowboard terrain in Canada led by our expert coaches.
Coaching is 8 days. In the mornings, after a few warm up runs, we generally concentrate on the deliberate training in order to really improve your riding. In the afternoons, we enjoy the higher tempo sessions where you will explore the best conditions available.
In addition, we include the CAA AST 1 Avalanche course over the middle weekend to give you an introduction to avalanche safety and operating in the backcountry.
- Small Coaching Groups of 6 per Coach
- Well-Located Accommodation
- ALLTRACKS Training Formula
- AST1 Avalanche Skills Included
- Approx 10% On-Piste / 90% Off-Piste
- Minimum Ability Required: AT Level 3