2 Week Snowboard Improvement Course
25 February 2017 - 11 March 2017
2 Weeks of snowboarding in Whistler. This course is the ideal snowboard holiday if you want to experience the best terrain in Canada while taking your own riding to the next level.
After showing you the area, we combine hitting the best conditions while bringing on your technique. Mornings are spent doing a few powder runs in the fresh snow and then concentrating on particular aspects of your riding. We make the best use of video analysis and make sure everyone gets thorough feedback. In the afternoon, the aim is to put this improved technique into practice. The coaches are still leading the group, but these afternoon sessions are higher tempo and you will cover a lot of the resorts best runs.
- Small Coaching Groups of 6 per Coach
- Well-Located Accommodation
- ALLTRACKS Training Formula
- AST1 Avalanche Skills Included
- Approx 50% On-Piste / 50% Off-Piste
- Minimum Ability Required: AT Level 2